View Single Post
Old 27-03-2023, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 509 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold
Re: Local Bangkok KTV - Anyone spots to recommend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungudungu View Post
Looking for LOCAL KL/SG Style KTV in Bangkok, any recommendations?

Anyone can share their experiences? Venue, SOP, Prices etc
A contact ever brought me to a local ktv.... quite unique.
I dunno its exact location nor its name as everything about it was in thai. We went there by rivertaxi from pratunam pier past klongtan & ramkhamhaeng piers and disembarked at a pier near to some warehouses.
The KTV was inside one of the warehouses..... not an open concept KTV but with several KTV rooms along one side of the warehouse. On the other side of the warehouse was a stage where "bloodsport" style fights are held. Almost everyone there is a local and most of the crowd were actually punting on the fights. In between fights..... there were bikini clad girls dancing on stage and the tops & bottoms will come off when you tip them. You can also book those dancers by the hour and bring them into the KTV rooms. The rooms are all standard size and can accomodate @ 10 pax each. Very affordable as KTV room charge is only 100 baht p/hr and girl sitting fee is 120 baht p/hr.
Of course only thai songs available. Drinks are damn cheap too but I can't remember the price. What goes on inside the room is between the girl & you. Sat for 2 hrs with the lady and enjoyed rubba & korek and had 2 rds with her..... was surprised when the lady only asked for 1500 baht for her services. Gave her 2K baht.
Leaving the place also not a problem although the pier was closed and no more rivertaxi services running at that time.
The KTV has transport to send you out to the main road where there are several street food stalls and a petrol station nearby.
Had some makan before calling for Grab return back to hotel.