Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
alantay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexayefeb View Post
Got people PM me how is Taiwan playground, I am not an old bird there but i will share my experiences during my 7 days trip.

Whatever you all find online, take it with a pinch of salt. Use your brain instead of lil bro.

Prices ranges from 5k to 15kNTD, in which determines the quality of the girl. The OKTs or they called it GTO will not use the exact photos, but lookalike photos to protect the girls' privacy. Which means what you see might not be what you get.

If rejection fees are not required, please see properly how the girl look like before inviting them into your room. All of them wear masks. See the face, figure etc. If suits you, then enjoy. No? 打枪咯

The prices are usually included of transport such as Taipei vicinity(Ximengding, Songshan etc), and not the outskirts of Taipei. Can check with the operator first if transport fee is required for where you stay.

Some girls do offer raw, but then we are there to play, not to get STDs. They have all the etcs such as anal, cim which usually comes with a tip of 1k NTD.

KTVs i will not recommend to go solo, unless you've a local to bring you in. Going in groups, sure can test out. But don't kena cheated and suddenly got a bill shock. My advice? Go with a trusted local or don't go at all. They are managed by gangs which don't give a shit to you.

Clubs? Can try to hookup, but the chances of you getting 仙人跳 is also high. Doesn't matter if you look like Andy Lau, it is their operandi.

Morale of the story - go there enjoy the food, nature, get all your vitamin M restored and return back to play at your own playground. I know TW meimei v chio, you wanna lose out money and spoiled your trip's mood or enjoy it?

Don't need PM me and ask how is this okt how is that okt, like i said - not my playground. Ownself play and share the fun & shit here.
Agree to some extend.
Taiwanese are known for overselling.
To mitigate the risk: speak and write in proper and traditional chinese, so that you can blend in with their local. I know a lot of Singaporean like to jiak kantang dont like to speak and write in Chinese. I was once led to a message parlour which is exclusive to Taiwanese only because I bothered to write properly in LINE to the 幹部