View Single Post
Old 12-08-2022, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold
Re: How far can i go Part 2

Since the last encounter, have been texting n chatting with BB almost everyday..
Once again the fire between us seen to grow even more than 4yrs ago..
The Next Level..
One wk have past n didnt make any appointment with her but make a surprise visit in the morning buying her breakfast..
Reach her place, she have jus open shop n doing some cleaning..
BB: 你这么会过来
Me : 想你想看你,买早餐给你
She hold onto my hand n bring me into the shop.. once inside, i hug her n give her a kiss on her lips..
She set up a small table n eat our breakfast together.. after eating while she was cleaning up, i went behind n hug her.. she response but holding my hand n move to cup her boobs.. at the same time, she was moving her hips rubbing my dick which slowly growing hard.. while my hand was on her boobs, i start squeezing it n slowly licking at her neck.. with tat she give out a small moan..
BB: Arrhhh 你好坏,下面硬邦邦的,吃了早餐还不够饱吗
Me: 我们吃了,但是他们还没吃啊。。
With tat i push my hard on onto her ass..
BB: Hmmmm Arrrr
Turning around she look at me shyly but hand was quickly onto my hard on stroking it with my pant still on.. as we start our tongue fight, one of my hand was squeezing her one boobs another hand squeezing her frim ass..
Broken off our kisses..
BB: 现在不可以,我的预约要到了。
BB: 晚点我没客人,我通知你,你在过来
Me: 好的
We continue our tongue fight for awhile be4 she clean up the table.. after tat we have a chat till her customer was abt to come, i then went off..
Waiting for her text n next level up..