Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 18-03-2023, 05:36 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108463 / Power: 54
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Disclaimer
This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors.  I hope this fr can give u accurate information and a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. If you think that the FR is fake, i urges you not to read it and don’t believe it. Go and read from other. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Fuck Report

Read before proceed
-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it
-Please do not let your kid to try it
-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around
-This FR may have the same format and some content which is similarity to my previous
-All the ratings are base on own preference, criteria and liking. It will varies for other
-All services mention in my FR was being performed to me. It may varies for other
-Please correct me if spot any spelling error.
-All pics and gif use in my FR is for illustration only
-FR will contain mix of language

Scriptwriter: Bro Naka

Stable: SNS
I guess many have heard about this stable. I think don’t have to talk much about it as they are not new and they are experience one. Some may have encounter bad booking with them but for me there are sure up or down sometime. Most importantly is they are one of the trustworthy and honest stable with real picture. Their operating style is organise and professional. No switch and bait of ladies and or any last minute cancel or any pattern.

Please refer to the stable upon confirmation of your booking regarding the location.I can only said location was discreet and at central area and easy access via all mode of transport. The location was also quite posh.

Actress: Angel

Astra was from russia. Due to the instability of her country, she don't stay in russia but she travel around the world. This is her first visit to SG and working for this stable.

Look: ★★★★★
The pics advertise was accurate, it was indeed her. She has nice straight dark hair with a mix of fair and dark skin. She look to be in her mids 20s and those gao gao innocent lady that sure will not reject type.

Body:★★★★★
Her height was tall. I would said her figure was hot. Her body was very well proportioned and tone with nice curve all at the right places with zero fat. Her breast was small that suit her body feature well. The nipple was sensitive for sucking. No tattoo and no other visual sign or scar or mark on her body. Pussy hair is totally shaven. Ass is pretty typical for tall girls genetically as they have slighty wider ass and hip to support their lanky frame, nice shape as well with some cushioning of impact

Frenching: ★★★★★ 
Shower was top notch from head to toe and to body wash. very thorough.
Upon entering the room, she was hungry as I am, i was treated me like her boyfriend already. She is a frenching fish. Passionate and wild. Gave me one good french lesson with lot of DFK with groping, lip locking ad tongues frighting.

BlowJob:★★★★★ 
She cat bath me and kneel down to gave me a very long, slow and steady BBBJ. The BBBJ was shiok as the balls and cock sucking was to the max. I could feel the suction was firm and the slurping of her tongues moving around my ball, my dick head, my shaft and inside my cock. She lick and suck every part of my shaft then my dick head. The momentum was good as she know how to control it and i will control the speed and pace. It was well co-ordinated. I hold on to her head and then i push my cock deep into her mouth to gave her a fast and super aggressive super deep throat mouthfuck and she just obligned and follow it. I almost choke her and i hold back when i know i have the urge to cum as i would perfer to enter her than to CIM her. I feel so proud to be able to see my manhood being eaten by a hot lady

Abalone:★★★★★
I tell her, it was my turn to service her as i ask her to stand leaning to the mirror. I spread her leg wide and i give her a good painting from her inner thigh to the butt and soon to back of her pussy. Her pussy was shaven and nicely shape. Slowly she turn around and I proceed to lick her clitoris and also use my finger to rub and insert bit by bit. I slowly insert more of my finger inside for a deeper feel and deep digging to get to know where are the sensitive spots that can arouse her. I explore and know hit her G spot to arouse her. She start to let out loud and high moan while aching her body upwards. I continue to paint her by giving her long flick and suck on the lip of her clitoris. No smell at all. I flick my tongues in a zig zip motion and then the tip of my tongues to on her pussy. She let out some moan and I give a faster flick and suck, She hold on to my head and the expression was damn horny, wild and satify of being eaten. She let out signal that she is cumming and tell me she want me to enter her. I sit down on the soft and she help to cap me.

Love Making:★★★★★
She start by sitting on top of me with back facing me. She pump her up and down and in a circulator moment and motion.I pump her hard hard and deep deep in and upward postion that she moan and whine “ah ah ah ah ah”. The coordination was good. Then we make some adjustment and change to sitting doggie. I could feel the wetness and tightness of her pussy when i thrust her form behind. I go for a longer and deeper thrust up and down with the sound effect of “piak piak piak”. No kY was needed as she was already damn wet. The moaning get louder with stereo surround when i trust deeper and and accelerate my speed to the fastest. It was intense and hard core. I pull out my cock then we switched to missionary. We lock lips and was in deep kissing mode. i kiss, french and smooch her while I adjusted her thigh to lock on my hip tightly for a firm grip. Her arm cling on to my body tightly and i give my last burst of thrusting as i pump her in that postiion fast and furiously. Her expression was like she was enjoying so much. I pump her till i have the urge of cumming and exploding inside the condom with my cock still inside her juicy pussy.

Attitude: ★★★★★
She is a nice, friendly and fun loving lady.The GFE was very strong with no
commercial feel.The atmosphere was great with some nice and slow music. It was easy for us to break the ice as the chemistry with each other was good. We communicate in English. Her attitude was good and hardworking. Before leaving, she send me to the door give me a hug and french me for a while and said she like it so much and wish to see me again.

Overall: ★★★★★
I enjoy the session. Service is really tip top and really feel worth spending on it. Highly recommended.

Comment

Please treat her nicely, gently and take good care of her.

Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect. 

Thanks you for your time and patient for reading my FR.

FR copyrightŠ  bro naka

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily

Last edited by Naka_Timo; 18-03-2023 at 05:49 PM.