View Single Post
Old 10-07-2015, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3331 / Power: 23
Captainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How to confirm wife is eating outside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe8888 View Post
Thanks for all the replies, basically what I can feel recently, she always use tiredness as an excuse for not having sex, secondly her dressing sense changed, she wears more provocative this days, as in tighter tops, more skirts rather than pants, she also started to apply perfume which she did not last time, lots of other signs that can say that she is indeed eating outside, but how to confirm that it's so?
Very high percentage she has change and having affair outside...All d best ..Just stay calm and observe her. Let me have a quote for you . "Once a woman changed of heart , 1000 bulls cant bring her heart back to you ".....Man heart still can be back , but not woman.......