Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wagwan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dage1985 View Post
Been there many times until recently then did i really explore MP there.... tried a few MP there and after some test water then did i know some lobangs... the one i went to...i went for 2 hr massage (90min body massage with oil and 30min scrub) ML is a thai lady late 30s a bit plump but big boobs ... ML bring me to the massage room and it was only using curtain to cover...went in and there was no shorts or disposable underwear for me to change...so i just proceed to just strip till my briefs and lay there on the massage table and wait for ML....at first the ML just did some warm up stroke stroke my body and then after that pointing to my briefs and say excuse me sir and she just took it off... and i just simply let her do so ML then start her routine....with constant rubbing of groin area when going over and her fingers also tease my balls which it felt good .... there was constant teasing of my balls but she avoided my 2ic....and during the hand massage she place my hands over her boobs so i take my chance and give it some squeeze ...can feel the softness aw...then as usual left about 10-20min she pointed to my 2ic saying wan massage? This time round i wasted no time in asking price and give her the go ahead... while she was massaging my 2ic i tried shifting my hands to her heavenly soft boobs and she allows me to touch and she even bend down her body to let me use both my hands to "molest" her asset but i did not try venture southwards haha(maybe will try next time) ! the rest no need ask la let go n left the place a happy 2IC and tip her RM 20 ( total damage RM128 for 2 hrs solid massage +50HJ n 20tips ..which i feel is within my budget )
i think one of the brudder here says as long the door got the button lock devices there should have the special and also go for 2hrs massage and I already ask ML n she confirmed that most MP there have HJ...so brudders out there is for u to try n check it out if u go malacca..

hi bro, can I just ask where is this? Going malacca on Saturday