View Single Post
Old 02-10-2022, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 261 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of
Re: Sopico (苏比克)power coffee drink for harder and longer lasting sex

Some review here.

I never taken any "supplement" before, no V or C, and no ED problem. I tried Sopcio out of curiosity.

I'm in early 50s. Took one sachet at 12pm on Friday before lunch. By 1220pm, I do feel abit mouth dry but nothing serious to worry about. I still have normal lunch. Due to some delay, I managed to get some action at 2pm. At first I was worried the effect will be minimal. But I was wrong. I was BIG. And best part is it feels natural. Easily more aroused and it gets BIG. even gf was surprised. And keep saying I'm so BIG. I can last longer too. Had a wild time. And unload tons of soldiers, like a fountain. More than usual.

I didn't have 2nd round due to time constraints. So I tot that's it. No more effect.

I realize my dick was bigger even at relaxed mode for rest of Friday to Saturday. On Saturday night 12am, I got action again. And I was still easily aroused and got BIG again. Same size as Friday. Amazing. And I still lasted longer. Shoot tons of soldiers again.

Verdict. No side effects, feel natural and partner satisfied.

Disclaimer, I don't earn anything from seller. Honest review as a first timer to such "supplements".