Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
chickenwing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: SIEM REAP ? need HELP

3 days trip to siem reap last week,
Summary: pub st, Zone1, Top Town and VIP we went. Girls are expensive for ST and LT at $50/shot, but it is cheap at $7+$3 tips if you just want them to sit beside you and raba raba.

Zone1
Only can drink and ask girl to sit beside you outside. The building is closed for "maintenance". The opening day is unknown. We asked for LT and pay $50, end up after 1 shot girls went back to zone1 and work again. WTF!

Next day Top Town
Karaoke, Girls are less in the afternoon so we went there again in the evening. Room at $10/hour and girls are $10 to sit and drink with you all night. We use a book and code number to pick song like old school. ST $50 and didn't ask for LT.

Next day VIP
Karaoke, just renovated, new, girls are from outside. Room at $10/hour and girls at $7 whole day. ST for 50 too. According to the workers there, government has closed down many farms and disco recently. even apply strick rules on karaoke.

Remark:
-Suk San is closed
-and I heard Martini has closed too and change name to Hip Hop.
-Bong Bong is keyword for fj, so if you are lost and desperate, just say bong bong to driver.
-It is a norm, Tuk Tuk fair at $1/pax return trip. Make sure you tell him how long he has to wait for you to return before boarding. Or else they might charge a "waiting time charge". I have to pay a ridiculous $2/pax waiting time charge for the tuk tuk fair when i return from VIP.

Puying is a gift,
fuck it, lick it, suck it
and fulfill it with your sperm.