Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 11
Wowoah is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWowoah is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Kazakh lady Asal from SNS

Looks - what is see is what you get. Sharp stunning features, have the ah lian look. Warm smile which will caught your eye just can't stop looking at her.

Body - Solid, not fat at all and curvy at the right places. Some tattoo with perky ass with petite, super slim with fair skin. Natural and & nice sensitive nice natural boobs.

* Services wise *
Bathed together with me before the session and after the session.

The frenching was just nice for me as I like the intensity. DFK with slow pace and non stop, wild type and never hold back.

Her pussy was shaved, odourless & responsive and sensitive clit that loves being licked and she squirm so sexily. I love it

Her bbbj was superb. She does it for a almost 15 minutes in and out DEEPTHROAT and covered all areas. She started from my side, slowly working her way and cover up to my shaft, making sure all the areas are covered with her wet saliva and eat my and my balls for a good 15mins. Cannot even feel her teeth, just constant grinding of her mouth tissue all the way!!!!

It was crazy sex. She was one hell of a wild and sexy bitchy on bed. We tried a missionary, doggy, cowgirl. In doggy style and I love the way she moan with the momentum of my thrust, both hands grab firmly on her ass and bonk her real hard and fast. It was really was intense. Her moaning was unmuffle and she was able to take it long and deep thrusting. She was very responsive and horny. Her pussy was tight till I reach my climax and surrender all my load. It was very shiok to bonk her.

She is not a time watcher. High chemistry and feel very comfortable. Very service oriented. Good nice high GFE.

She has a relatively good grasp of the English language as well, so no issues with comms.

Overall pretty good experience and a nice session.

Thank bro SNS for all the arrangement.