Old 30-04-2024, 02:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
rexterr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sabah Kota Kinabalu ??

I already try different MP around kk from the good and satisfying ML to the scam one but I just found out about this forum so this is my review of an MP i visit couple week ago

Port: Borneo Cxty Wxllness ( Above 99 Speedmart)
ML: No 7 (Momo)
Face: 8 ( For me it's more to cuty side actually )
Body: 7 Athletics body. Normal white skin and yeah she's tall y'all. More to model height i think.
Boob: A ( Small boobs ,more to flat chest,but don't worry the nipples good thou, big hard nipple
Pussy: 9, non-smelling, good shape vagina, clean and shave
DFK: 6 - can be higher if she knows to play the tongue ,just a normal lip kiss
DATY: Yes .This is the favourite part since she have a good pussy.
HJ: i never ask her to do that
BBBJ: 9 - She know how to make the brother "toink" in a second. Excellent skill with mouth.
FJ: 9 - Silent mode play and she get energetic action ,just laying down and she do the job for u.
WIR - already try her for third times and u know how good it can be for different times and we know each other already .

She's very talkative and when my first time meet her she already treat u like her bf. Not like talking to a stranger .Random topic chitchat and she also a humourist person. But the downside is she never do the massage properly and always asking "u already sleep?" and we both laugh. If u stress and want some horny accompany with crazy randomness ,can go with her.

Port: Borneo Cxty Wxllness ( Above 99 Speedmart)
ML: No 39 (Ploy)
Face: 5 (Mature and more to native thailand face)
Body: 6 Normal body. Normal tan skin and short
Boob: B ( Medium size more to saggy )
Pussy: 6, It's a jungle down there, so many bushes haha
DFK: 6 - Normal kiss without tongue action
DATY: Doesn't try it coz im scare losing in the jungle.
HJ: 7 - She know the pin point to trigger ur brother before swallowing it. It's good one
BBBJ: 10 - She just eat u and slurp everything under there, u balls gonna get stuck between her lips and fuck i like how she do the job down there,marvelous .
FJ: 8 - Good ,more to normal , she hop to the top position and after 1 minute I'm doing all the heavy stuff hahaha
WIR - maybe. if doesn't have any other option

She's have the attitude and can treat u like customer properly ,not like momo. But i enjoy the time spend with her , and she even ask everything fine if she saw me doesn't feel comfortable with the massage. and yeah she have a good hand ,know how to massage properly and i can feel the grip of her strong hand .

Got other review ,but maybe next time will write it .