View Single Post
Old 29-05-2023, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 780 / Power: 12
lucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to behold
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Quote:
Originally Posted by cock_cock View Post
G30 always play tricks to force you to extend another session for one shot only. That’s why I wouldn’t RTF. G20 wear spec one more honest and service-oriented.
She never asked me to extend, i did so after she started dressing up and revealed those sexy and seductive panties on her tofu white skin, which got me an instant hardon

The last chick which could strike close to this was 555 from L18H44B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otaman View Post
I dun think they need to force anyone to extend. I was told by one of the girls that her daily customers count is 20-25. She draws a line at 25 and refuses to accept anymore after the 25th customer..... claims her pussy cannot take the constant pounding so she usually will give extra long bbbj hoping the customer can cim. If she ask for extension.... it is to get some rest and not another round of boom boom. She does this only with customers she is familiar with and know that they do not mind letting her rest. Unlikely she will ask a new customer for extension as her priority is to make him cum as soon as possible.
I dont know if this applies to all but G30 was really cordial, no rush and always smiling, incredible that there are so few mentions about her in this thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWander2 View Post
Wah lau eh u her defender issit
I dont think he defending her lah, if like that, then u must be thinking im defending her too. Overall this is 1 good score that i wish to share in this thread