View Single Post
Old 22-09-2016, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
smartbonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
Wow.. 10 posts of 'support' and not a single one of useful info. We are off to a good start of a clean useful thread.....lol

To answer your question, I was there last week and went to Apocalpyse now (called "APO" by taxis), and Go2Bar (after 2am), as the easiest place to pickup overnight freelancers for beginners.

Go2Bar was horrible (5-6 gals, old, CMI) and i would avoid unless you are staying near Bui Vien area and able to quickly check stocks. APO had more girls (around 20-25) but appear older and quote expensive prices. This place is catered towards Ang Mo tourists, and girls quote ridiculous prices ($200-300usd). My friend was able to nego an 'average' looking girl for $100USD LT. I tried to get one of the better looking gals with fake boobs, she started at $300 usd, but would not go lower than $200usd LT, or $150 ST.

I tried to research other type of pickup bar, but this is all i could find on the thread. Based on my experience, HCM is not a good place to pickup freelancers in bars. Limited stocks and ridiculous asking prices; if this is your style better to visit other cities.
thanks bro for the info.

If that is the case, then I can forget bonking liao.
Anyway, I go there for business so it's evening time then i can go look around.