View Single Post
Old 08-02-2024, 08:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1034 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2883 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
How else do you want a girl to say CFM? Condom, girl, time and place all settled by her although personally I will skip the event. Pussy not hard to find in SG but a 10 year long close friendship is painful to lose if things go wrong.

Pussy easy to connect. Just use mother nature's design to insert penis into pussy. Harder to find someone we can connect mentally with.
He already mentioned they knew each other for 10 years and could openly talk about anything, if she wanted sex, could have directly asked him. Anyway, I didn't talk about how she should ask for sex, was just amused she asked him if he wanted to take over the condoms.