View Single Post
Old 08-02-2024, 04:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4100 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Who on earth will want to inherit someone else's unused condoms? You should raw her instead, since she didn't let her bf raw her. Lol.
How else do you want a girl to say CFM? Condom, girl, time and place all settled by her although personally I will skip the event. Pussy not hard to find in SG but a 10 year long close friendship is painful to lose if things go wrong.

Pussy easy to connect. Just use mother nature's design to insert penis into pussy. Harder to find someone we can connect mentally with.