View Single Post
Old 08-02-2024, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1034 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2904 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanny0915 View Post
I had a close female friend who I knew for 10 years, we were the kind that we can talk about any topic openly. Bedroom stories but we were never together, tho I did joke before about flirting with her after I break up, but She isn't really my type as a gf. One andom day she told me she had lots of condom from her ex who she has just broken up a while ago thinking I can use the condom with my gf. She didnt know I had broken up a while ago so I jokingly said I can take it and use it with her. Next thing I know, I was inside of her.
You guys are sure open or rather, she's testing you.
Who on earth will want to inherit someone else's unused condoms? You should raw her instead, since she didn't let her bf raw her. Lol.