View Single Post
Old 07-11-2020, 07:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 9
Carla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to all
Re: I was the only female in the pool

Hi all, thanks for all the compliments. I’m still trying to think how to elaborate the story for next entry. Sorry to keep U guys/girls waiting. I’m kinda busy during weekends as I’m spending quality time with my parents and other person stuff to attend to. I will write the next entry ASAP.

And to those who pm me for meet up, fb/fwb, dating, photos and etc, I would like to make it clear here. U might have fetish or whatever after reading my thread. However I would like to apologize to U guys for Ur disappointment. I will not respond to any of my pm except for 1. As I mentioned in the beginning of the thread, I would like to remain my identity as anonymous to everyone here to prevent any drama happen to my life. So everything here stays here. I hope to seek understanding from U guys. I’m very particular on my privacy. I’m so sorry.☺️

As for 1 particular pm, I will reply here so that those have the same question will get the same reply here from me. For making friends and buddies, yes. U can add me here and pm me for chat as well. I will reply ASAP when I see any incoming messages. But do bare in mind that anything mentioned in the pm, if I find it offensive or not comfortable to share, I will ignore. So sorry guys I’m not here to seek fun but to release the darkest side of myself here emotionally. Hope U guys understand and thanks for the support. Have a fruitful weekend.❤️

Last edited by Carla97; 07-11-2020 at 08:08 PM.