View Single Post
Old 23-03-2024, 08:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 15
dman19 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydman19 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Mindset of KTV girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
I've written in many other threads on divorce, and also about being with an ex-KTV girl - like you I chiong KTV for more than 10 years, but I stopped since Covid and I have been with an Viet ex-KTV girl for the last 5 years. She works as a freelance model now, and we maintain a long distance relationship with either me going over to see her or she flying down to see me at least once per month.

Singapore has introduced the no-fault divorce option (Divorce by Mutual Agreement) 3 years ago, there is now the option of a quick dissolution of your marriage by Mutual Agreement, provided all ancillary matters are settled beforehand

I gained care and control of my 2 children as my ex-wife walked out on the family to be with another man, and did not want the children. I settled my divorce from start (first meeting with lawyer) to finish (obtaining the decree nisi) in less than 6 months, and I spent less than $4K

So, divorce may not be as long nor as expensive as you think

As for your decision of who you will be happier with, only time will tell. Let your heart reveal the answer, don't let your cock make the decision

The one last quote I think is worth sharing, for you is this - the biggest regret that one has at the death bed is

I wish I had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.
Great post. Really thanks for this. I resonate with your last 2 lines, easy to say but so hard to do in a forever changing climate