Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
boringpunggol is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Has a ML ever pissed you off?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
I encountered one extreme case.

I was doing some recce to find an ML whose working location was unknown. Thought I gave a shot at one of the MPs along lavender street because there was an ML there with the same name and close enough description.

Everything was normal after I was led to my room. Showered and waited.

Then the ML came in. From her looks and mannerism, I knew she was the wrong ML. So my plan was to maybe have her massage for 15 minutes and then just leave.

The massage was average at best. So after about 10 min, I told her I have something on, and I had to leave. She said "Sorry, you cannot go."

I was puzzled... I asked again "I suddenly recall I have something urgent and I really need to leave. You can stop massaging now."

She insisted "No, you cannot leave. You can only leave when we have finished the session on the dot (45 min)."

This was ridiculous. So I asked again "Why?", to which she said "because if our boss knows a customer leaves early, we will be questioned and have our pay deducted."

"Then what if the customer really had an emergency? What if it was a life and death situation that he had to attend to?" I retorted.

"Sorry, no means no. Even if there is an emergency on the customer's side, we still need to finish the session on the dot. If not, our boss will think we are doing a bad job." she claimed.

"I am sorry, this quite unacceptable. I can talk to the receptionist or talk to your boss and explain why I had to leave. Can?"

"My boss or the receptionist will not buy into your explanation. Our pay will still be deducted if you leave early."

At this point in time, suddenly I hear another ML voice saying "What she said is correct, no matter what you explain, our pay will still be deducted."

I was a bit shocked... how come there is another ML's voice? Then when I looked up, I noticed the room's door was left ajar, and quite widely ajar. There was another ML sitting on a chair just next to my room's door. She was listening to our conversation the entire time.

I was quite stunned and I asked "Can I have the door fully closed?" The ML said "Cannot, we leave the door ajar in case of anything."

WTF is this reasoning?!?!?!

I gave up, and just let her massage for the entire 45 min. There was also zero teasing, no special at all. Given the location and overall setup of the shop, by right there should at least be HJ, but there was nothing.

I left the shop fuming.
LOL what the fuck did i read? what can they do if u insists and just stand right up, dress yourself and walk out? funny sia.