Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 17
hornykock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hybridsystem View Post
Reviving this thread. Don't know why no review of this hse.

Couple days ago, having the urge but with constrain timing, last min couldn't get(Pai seh) FL1 booking, decided to go GL see see. Went 2038, 2040 no AP girls around. Wanted to go home, but remembered previous 1818 now at 1651. So why not just walk over to see.

Saw the previous okt, say hi. At the time only 3 girls there, was recommended #7(I think). Paid $60/20mins and went in round. Girl after afew looks was acceptable, cute girl look, sweet smile. Body was not fat(curvy), nice boobs(big B) nice ass.

Now the service part, undress went in shower, she immediately kneel down for bbbj(1min) then shower soaping, washing off then another round of bbbj.

Came out, was drying up, she help me dry up, kneeling down to dry my feet another round of bbbj. 😱

Went to lie on bed. Service started with normal bbbj, then she reach for water bottle for hot and cold bbbj, balls licking, deep lashing AR and bbbj again.

Really enjoying her mouth service, told her not to stop and skip main event.

Bell rang, and extended another session.

Think the mouth service lasted for total or min 30mins. She doesn't complain and even smile thru out.

Finally told her that I am cummin, she hj me til cum 1st burst then wrap her mouth onto my dick and continue sucking for 2nd burst 3rd burst till my dick went limp.

After all done, with 5-10min spare, she offer me massage and say she can massage very good. But I decline, told her she must be tire after the long bbbj and she laughed. Went shower together again and before soaping my dick she kneel down and say must clean my dick 1st before soaping. And suck on my dick again.

Wash up, pass her a small tip and left.

Was wondering why no review on this house since the previous 1818 service level still exist. But truthfully, when I was there, the girls look may not be as pretty as 1818 before covid time.

Hahaha... Maybe I will kena zap for this FR. Anyway... Will def RTF for this house. Already posted FR, so u guys enjoy.

P.S. I forgot to tell that this girl can do DT...
Brother, can confirm is it Girl No 7. Would like to give it a try. Thank you