View Single Post
Old 25-04-2023, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1765 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future
Re: Pee and Golden Shower Fetish Anyone?

One of my ex-FB Lin loves this.. she is one of the most open-minded woman i have met, always open to trying and always trying to satisfy each others fetish.

Whenever i go over her place after work, she would ask me to lay down on her bathroom floor naked (she even have an inflatable pillow for me) and then she would stand on top of me and slowly strip herself until she is left with her panty. tbh, the view from below is so arousing and kinky

then she would squat over my face asking me to smell her and kiss her crotch area - she would then pee --- imagine watching her panty slowly drenched with pee over my face.

then she would hold her pee and stand up, remove her panty and then squat slightly and release her pee over my face, body .. whats kinky is by then i will get hard and when her pee stops, she would just sit on my rod and enter me, riding me with her pee all over me - kissing my pee-filled mouth.usually we will not end it there - but take a shower and then proceed to her bed for more..

I dont know what happen, but one day, she just disappeared from the face of the earth - mobile, home, social media, .. all gone. I hope she is well.