View Single Post
Old 03-03-2023, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyhuman View Post
Guys is Pasteur a street with many bars?
Here I just had a chat with the latest AI powered Bing chat...

Quote:
Yes, Pasteur Street in Ho Chi Minh City (HCMC) has many bars and pubs that you can visit. Some of them are:

Pasteur Street Brewing Company1, a popular brew pub that offers American food and craft beers with local ingredients. They have a variety of flavors and styles, such as passion fruit wheat ale, jasmine IPA, and Irish stout.

ANAN SAIGON2, a trendy kitchen and bar that serves Vietnamese fusion dishes and cocktails. They use fresh ingredients from the nearby market and have a rooftop terrace with a view of the city.

Bar 5 Saigon3, a cozy bar that has live music, karaoke, pool tables, and dart boards. They also have a wide selection of drinks, such as wine, beer, whiskey, and gin.

These are just some examples. You can also explore other bars and pubs on Pasteur Street or nearby areas to find your favorite spot. Cheers!��

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post