View Single Post
Old 17-09-2022, 09:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Lor20H40/1 open?

Quote:
Originally Posted by angeloo View Post
Went for g5 at 2040. Big mistake. Went in to bathe fully clothed, refused to bathe with me, said bathe already, nevermind, she wash my cock for me fully clothed, later on point to bed then climb on top of me CLOTHED!!! only pulled down her top and bottom to reveal boobs and pussy. I ask her take off everything, she say whats the diff and give black face !!! Take off reluctanly, proceed to give bbbj for a while then capped me. But semi hard due to black face. Before pump still ask me 2nd time whats the diff between half and fully clothed lol, went soft and i hj sucking her boobs. Unlucky day
I was there today, almost same experience. I read the FR and wanted the experience, especially missing out on that making out and BBBJ in the shower.
I managed to ask her to take off before continuing after the shower. Her outfit was so difficult to remove and put back.