Thread: Rowell Ladyboys
View Single Post
Old 26-02-2010, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 15
king69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyking69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Most of these Rowell LBs stay in Peony Hotel,Bencoolen St normally sharing with another LB. The place is very dirty and on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the cleanest is 4 only.
If you have the contact number of the LB that you like, call her up, and she may entertain you in the afternoon around 4 pm or late after work. The afternoon session is better bet as they are still strong and fresh. You will have to book a room at $30 at 81 opposite.

The one and only reason why I am paying at least $120 for a LB that charges only $30.00 is because of the thin pimp outside #79. I am paying for a fuck and I do not want some pimp to tell me what to do, and in very rude tones too.

Other small issues I can over look is the lesser clean rooms, washing facilities, time limit and of course privacy.
When will the police arrest this guy? So many complaints have been lodged and looks like he is protected. I am sure biz will improve with the arrest of this pimp.

I don't need SEX, the government FUCKS me everyday