View Single Post
Old 03-10-2017, 03:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 8
Depraved is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDepraved is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Innocently Depraved

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I repositioned myself to lie on my bed properly. Mum sat at the side of my bed. She produced an elastic hairband from her gown somewhere and tied her hair back in a ponytail while I nervously kicked off my shorts.

Mum smiled at my erect cock. “My, what a big boy you’ve grown to be,” mum whispered as she bent over and wrapped her soft warm fingers around the base of my shaft. “How come I never noticed?” She asked.

“Oh mum...” I moaned, enjoying her touch.

Tingles of pleasure coursed through me as I felt mum’s other hand gently cup my balls. “Mmmm... Big and healthy. Mummy’s so proud of you,” Mum said.

Oh my Lord, I was ready to blow right there.

Mum ran her fingers smoothly up and down my cock a few times. Then I felt intense heat enveloping the tip.

“Uhhh...” I moaned, looking down the bed to see mum’s lips sliding down my cock. “Oh my god, yes!” I gasped.

Mum looked up, grinning wickedly at me. She released my cock from her mouth and put a finger on her lips. “Not so loud, daddy might hear.”

“S-sorry mum,” I replied.

Mum smiled and went back down on me. For the next five minutes, mum gave me the best blowjob I have ever had. I’ve had my cock sucked before but all my previous experiences pales compared to this. Most girls suck cock either out of obligation or out of sincerity to please their partners. Mum was different. I get the impression that she didn’t just suck my cock because she wanted to please me, but she sucked cock because she wanted to please herself. In other words, she sucked cock because she absolutely loved sucking cock.

Five minutes was the longest I could take. To be honest, it was probably shorter than that, but who’s counting?

“Ugggghhh...” I groaned. My butt lifted off my bed and I ejaculated one thick load after another down mum’s gulping throat.

Mum swallowed it all without missing a beat and then proceeded to lick and kiss my shuddering cock, all the way downwards to my balls where she continued to polish them with her tongue.

“Mum! Oh wow...” I gasped.

“Mmmmmm...” Mum moaned back. She never stopped working on my balls. I was in heaven.

I don’t know how long I lay there staring at the ceiling, enjoying the post orgasmic glow, but mum never stopped. She was like a machine. I glanced down and took in the view. Mum was on all fours on the bed between my spread legs, her robe had slipped up her back and her bare shapely ass was wiggling in the air behind her. She alternated between licking and sucking my balls and kissing up and down my cock. It was like she was in a trance.

Most girls I know would kick back and cuddle or something after sucking me off. Not mum. She was worshiping my cock every second. And she was loving it.

“Just tell me when you’re ready again darling,” Mum said huskily between my legs.

Of course, I immediately got hard again. Mum gave a soft squeal of delight.

“Suck me again mum,” I replied hoarsely.

“Mmmm... As you wish dear,” Mum replied before engulfing my cock with her luscious lips once more.

Mum gently played with my balls as her head bobbed up and down, taking my entire cock into her mouth again and again.

The view of my beautiful mother, face flushed red, wantonly sucking my cock like it was her life purpose was just too much. I came again. This time, definitely under five minutes.

As I lay there, catching my breath, mum went back to cock-worship mode, tirelessly polishing my manhood from the top of my sensitive tip to the bottom of my delicate balls.

“Mum, my god. Where did you learn to do that?” I asked breathlessly.

Mum giggled. “I’ve had very vigorous training,” she said.

“What did Tommy do to you?” I asked.

“Well, that’s a secret, for now,” She replied as she kissed my testicles. Then she looked up at me and smiled. “But I will say this. Tommy set me free.”

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Last edited by Depraved; 03-10-2017 at 04:09 PM.