Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
ryan12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Massage spa at ZON hotel

First FR for NZ Spa.

No. Anne (or was it Annie) 77. She is the Ang Pai here
Look. 8/10 Sweet face, long hair, claims to be 25, but not surprised if she is older. she wear only like some bikini / lingerie top with a skirt. undressed, showered together. shaved pussy. nice ^^
Boobs. Full B. nipples somewhat to the pink shade (or maybe the lighting)
AR: Nice, slow, but can tell it is SOP la.
BBBJ: power suction, will tease, and moan, almost wanted to shoot but must tahan my didi. she also allow painting/fingering and i think she put some nice tasting lubricant there. but not for too long, say she is sensitive. haha. oh she say no CIM also.
CB: SOP, though was very willing to OT on my nipples. So to all CB lovers, might be something to take note of.
FJ. 8/10. accommodating, ask what position I want. so started with missionary, cowgirl, then missionary again.

once i cum, we just chit chat for a while, she offer ciggs. talk about random stuff.. say she is from KL. so on her code red days / off days she will fly back to kl.

RTF: yup. a reason why she is ang pai la. very charming, knows how to please people. speaks good english so that's a plus point for someone like me who failed his CL O level.. haha

if u like the FR, upz me please..