View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 13
walkswithwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywalkswithwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Suggestions for a weekend LB romp in Bangkok?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clandestined View Post
I know this may not be the forum for this, but I can't seem to find a good Bangkok LB forum, or at least one I can understand!

I'm headed to BKK Saturday, Sunday. Will be in a nice hotel by the river and somewhat near Nana Plaza. Is that the place to go for some tasty LB cruising? Any place in particular I should visit and how much $$ should I expect to pay (even as an ang moh that always gets the high price tags!)
In Nana, Cascade and Obsessions have the most and best looking ladyboys. Many, maybe most, are pre-op and functional. Make sure to ask. Barfine will be baht600. ST 1500, LT 2500. If they sense you are a newbie or big spender they may quote you higher. Just say, "that's what I always pay" and they will take it. Last time I was there I took a ladyboy out of Obsessions for ST. I was prepared to negotiate the price when she said, "Just pay me what you pay the other girls." She had a nice functional cock and gave good unrushed service back at my hotel. I paid her 1500.

If you've been hanging out at Orchard Towers and overpaying and/or endlessly haggling over price, you will find the Bangkok ladyboy scene very refreshing. The atmosphere is relaxed, the prices are fair, and the ladyboys are gorgeous and plentiful. There is really no need to dabble in street FLs. You will get better service and find better quality girls in Obsessions and Cascade.

Last edited by walkswithwater; 12-09-2012 at 02:32 PM.