View Single Post
Old 28-05-2023, 08:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 13
fs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: 75C S-CURVE Beauty. Sexy Slim Body with Slender Long Legs 165cm

Thanks to the bro who shared me carrot's contact.
As promised to give a simple FR

Looks: 9/10: mid 20s , looks great with sharp features. Similar to some bro have described looks like 90s Hong Kong actors. Whoever watch Stephen chow (周星驰)movie would give you a good sense and expectations. Surely above average for a FL lady.

Body: 11/10: unlike other bro who are impressed by her (head turner look). I'm actually more into her S shape body. She is not just simply lean, but curved and firmness just kill me off. Clearly see there is not flawnes line on the sexy long leg and body. She is roughly 165cm tall, B+ to C boobs. Imagine a Lamborghini design versus a normal car haha.

Massage: 3/10. B2B , last for roughly 10min. Not there for massage.

Sensual: 9/10: seem to be still new in her catbath skill. Hope she will be improved. Nonetheless, bbbj and some lip kiss give a boost on the sensual.

FJ 7/10 : started off with she sat on top to do the action, until one point she get really tired then we have swap around. Thereafter give her a good pump she seem to be happy about that.

The only drawback for this session only last for 40min, think it was standard for FL , the session end with your shot and thereafter shower. You might need to think a way to last longer.

Overall it still worth for the visit for this curvy PRC , bbbj and fj for 3b2r.

Disclaimer: YMMD