View Single Post
Old 03-04-2016, 02:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1921 / Power: 12
carina has a brilliant futurecarina has a brilliant futurecarina has a brilliant futurecarina has a brilliant futurecarina has a brilliant futurecarina has a brilliant futurecarina has a brilliant futurecarina has a brilliant futurecarina has a brilliant futurecarina has a brilliant futurecarina has a brilliant future
Re: All you need to know about "Marriage/Divorce" under the SG Law

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
Key is marry someone who loves you, and not someone who loves you because you loved her/him.... that's my opinion.

Most dead men walking are people who marry someone they loved and then wakes up one day seeing how wonderful it is to be loved and started to stray or feel empty...

Sorry to hear that bro.... just bear with it... divorce is not just messy now, it is extremely painful also with the new measures.... heng mine was over years ago, or we will take longer to move on after all the new measures kicked in.... It now saves marriages that can be saved (actually it was available previously just that lawyers won't recommend you there as they will loose money, now it is compulsory), but it will break marriages that could actually be save with some effort. I hope they get divorcees to solicit ideas and review the policies..
Thanks for sharing