View Single Post
Old 12-03-2023, 06:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 15
Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!
Re: Need Advice and Suggestions

I shooked off my hand and told him I wanted to leave. He saw me standing up and he stood up too and carried me. I was swept off my feet and he was carrying me like a baby,(again no guys have ever carried me). He walked to the bench press machine and placed me down on the bench.

He told me to take a rest and he went out to lock the door(i heard) and switched off all the lights. It was pitch dark at first but when I could see a little, Alvin was standing in front of the bench where I was lying down.

I did not move a bit when he sat on my thighs. He looked at my frontal part and teased me that the wet patch was still around, that made me embarrassed again.

He kept teasing me and I tried to cover his mouth but he still continued his talking. He said he would make the wet patch more wet and I just shooked my head and told him please don't.

Of course he did't stop. He started to grab my small boobs outside my tshirt and I started to get scared and tried to shake his hands away. That was the first time a guy touched my boobs in 8 years!

When Alvin slide his hands under my tshirt and grabbed my boobs outside my sports bra, i immediately froze and didn't even try to shake his hands away. I just closed my eyes, seemingly enjoying his touch.