View Single Post
Old 12-03-2023, 05:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 15
Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!
Re: Need Advice and Suggestions

I pleaded with him again to let me come down, he challenged me to agree to his request. I didn't think much, so I just agreed. After he placed me down and I got off his shoulder, I couldnt stand properly as I wobbled.

I fell onto the ground and he helped me get up. Then We stood face to face, he looked at me and then looked down my legs and started laughing. I asked him what he was laughing at, and he pointed to my grey leotards. I looked down and saw a huge wet patch on the front of my leotard!

I was so so embarrassed that I wanted to run off, but he pulled me into his embrace, it was the first time in 8 years that a guy has hugged me(my sons are boys). He just hugged me tight without touching anywhere but my heart was pounding heavily and I was seriously nervous.

I tried to push him away but he was simply too strong. He then started to tease me about my wetness and I could only bury my face onto his chest to hide my embarrassment. Then he lifted my face and kissed my cheek once. My face turned red again. He started to speak and he said I just agreed to his request, do I remember