View Single Post
Old 27-09-2017, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2017 Bangkok Hotspots

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
this is the pattern of new generation of kids, come ask for info dont know how to say thanks, feel entitled to get info, true the web is full of free info that you are supposed to search for not come to a forum ask info or more realistic demand info then without bother to rtff or even contribute anything act like bog shot worse because they still live with parents no need to do anything except use earnings to overpay and spoil the market. Whats truly pathetic is many are even 30yrs old and still do that
Totally agreed with you lah bro.
Z Gen = gu kia hmm pha hor
They should kena one time jiajialat in Thailand then will learn how to humble and grateful.
Other who object the kids kena zap too boh? 5555, they "like" me so much leh
but think they click the wrong button to "dislike" instead of "like"

I'M CIM KING