View Single Post
Old 08-06-2003, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 22
TheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to all
Re: Re: Re: Counter No 2 - Dangerous Ground

TheUnforgiven falls into BKK gongtao
Chapter 5

I took a shower first as I was feeling a little tipsy. After I came out, Min went in to wash up while I sat on the bed waiting for her to come out. After about 5 minutes, she walked out of the toilet in only her top and panties. She looked a little different from earlier, she had removed her make up. Without makeup, she looked much younger, about 18 years old and looked more like a normal Thai school girl rather than a Karaoke bargirl.

We lied down on the bed making small talk while cuddling up with each other. Finally when I could take it no more, I gently kissed her on the lips and stared into her eyes. I have been refraining myself all night, from keeping the hanky panky at CN2 to the minimum to just taking her out for normal clean fun. She looked back at me and we came together naturally and frenched like long lost lovers. The feeling was so different, I felt like I was kissing my girlfriend rather than a WL. Never in my commercial sex life have I experienced this, not even with my ex-tirak. I was slowly falling for this girl...