Thread: Lor 20 H 58
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2024, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 402 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1320 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of
Re: Lor 20 H 58

i totally concurred on this. Prior covid, My buddies and i used to hang at 1 house (the biggest with valet)
all the time and just freely gets whoever we wants from different houses while we wait and enjoy our coffee.
Now we have to split up because we favor different gals from different houses, and many of these house doesn't
even have proper parking facilites, end up parking on the streets. Really looking forward to those good days again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheeseburger03 View Post
I walked past this house several times recently, seems like they are either closed or totally empty with no girls inside. Boss seems to on retirement mode. I dun really patronize this shop but still hope it doesn't shutter soon as the number of PRC 200 houses have been dwindling over the years

Miss the good old days where there were ample houses for us to choose and we can also call girls over from other houses. It was a perfect combi cos there are houses where I like the environment/spacious room/boss more friendly but the girls I prefer are from other houses.

Now can only book the girl from their homebase. Imagine there is one house where your fave wl is there but the OKT is an asshole... damm sianz cos have to endure the OKT's attitude in order to bonk your fave girl