Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
duabird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: WaWa (娃娃) - Hot seductive secretary-like lady 🫦

Quote:
Originally Posted by sipeklong View Post
After yest venture to MM, today is wawa. Hmm tot i said i wanted to visit on thur or fri.

Today made appt with wawa, evening slot.
Same, no existence of massage, anyway, who go for massage at such place...

Lots of kisses, nice soft headlights to fondle, nice bbbj from wawa.
She ask what I want today. Told her full. She ask if i byoc which i said yes. She told me 1st time and i already come prepared.

Continue bbbj, 69, she lay down i standing bbbj me while i serve her as well.
Cap on. Missionery, squart doggy, lay down doggy (Hmm my fr lately seems to appearing more on this pos), turn on and thrust her. Slow steady plus kisses. Told her i want to bullet train fast and furious. After a overall total 20min+ action. Out came the army.

Showered (that's when i saw joanne while she waiting for another bro showering before action. Hope u had a great time with joanne)

While putting on undies and pants, wawa show me pic of jiajia since saw joanne in real person. She slip her hand in to fondle my bro, making it stand. She went to put down her phone and i told her why she position my bro up, later difficult to walk out. While i was trying to adjust my bro down, wawa pull down underwear and gave my bro few blows and sucks again. OMG.

Look wise, she has those seductive, foxy look. She look better than the WA pic.
Soft nice headlights. Not tall, not slim.

Overall worth a try.
Totally agreed your FR on Wawa, the last part was really unexpected thought she was only help to put up my pants.
Tried Joanne earlier, was hardworking and a bit shy, less words.
Both were RTF materials.
Only thing the room and shower area is a bit run down.