View Single Post
Old 11-04-2010, 07:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 15
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of
Exclamation Real doctor/medical related stories

I have a Taiwanese doctor friend which I knew long ago. Remembered this particular chat about female patients. We all know that medical staff must be neutral when it comes to naked bodies in the course of their work.

This friend of mine happen to be late 20s when we were talking about this.He did tell me although he's a doctor, there's no way not to get affected when a beautiful female is naked before you. The times where he has seen naked females patients are in surgeries, doing his rounds after surgeries (on patients he has operated on), body checkups.

Of course he'll appear to be professional when facing such a situation but afterall, males are hardwired to think otherwise . There are also times when he told me that peers (as in doctor colleagues) will purposely 'sit in' to see the female patients which are naked in various stages. In fact, this is quite common he told me!

One surgery which struck his mind was a female artiste which was totally naked on the surgery table but due to the fact that it's a artiste, the room was cleared expect the people needed to perform the surgery. This friend of mine even jokingly told me that the female artiste's body didn't really look that great .

The above is really true from the mouth of a doctor friend. I hope readers here can contribute more interesting stories on this topic.