View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 10:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 16
Tallchap is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTallchap is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTallchap is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTallchap is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTallchap is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile FR NZ Spa - Ex Roman Spa

Today i visited the newly opened NZ Spa formerly known as Roman Spa wif my bro. Mins after the custom on the 7th floor of ZON hotel. Reached there about 1pm, ample parking at 2RM only. Have some shopping at the shopping arcade then went up the lobby, once the lift open, i saw the main door. The captain sprint to the door to open it, wow - GOOD Service =) I was also happpy to see a clean and nicely deco front desk. I was ushered to the safebox then process to the changing area. The boy there was also polite and quick in service. Then went for a dip in the hot pool, the biggest i have seen so far in malayia or spore. Process to have lunch, food for the day was quite good for HC standard, at the same time also order 2eggs(Kampong); yummy needed that extra booast of protein, lol.

Soon, the captain came over and told us that he have 2 chio bu ready. Very soon we were in our room, clean and spacious with a big glass washroom. My heart was pounding as i wait for my lady to come in. Soon a petite lady walk in; =)

98 in - Petite lady in red (name:WeWe after i tcss with her)

Went for a quick bath, then proceed to bed, started a piano style massage which slowly turn into a catbath from neck to toes. Ask me to turn over, my little bro is already in full glory =) She started to give me a BJ which was mind blowing sensation. I was dripping with pre cum and any bit more i could have just explode CIM but i came not for this so quicky ask her to work elsewhere. AR was nothing to shout about. then come the FJ. relatively tight for a FL, moanings was not too acting bout 15mins of her working on top, we switched and i doggie her, in 5mins i cum. Good GF feel after the session with a good wash and a nice hug before i left the room.

Damage 238
Gal 98 WeWe
Age 25
figure 158 33 25 34
BJ ***
Look **
FJ **
AR *
Massage *
GFE **

Okay guys thanks for reading my virgin FR =) will try to contribute more next week. BTW the facial room in the HC also got pretty gal, make sure u dun miss it =)