View Single Post
Old 11-10-2022, 07:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1325 / Power: 16
Shioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
From my other thread:

Bro, tks for your post.

My type of SYT is 18-20 yo. This is the preferred age range when I first meet a girl. Her face should be of a similar standard to the girl in my avatar. Her anatomy must be 100% natural (this is not negotiable). Height 160-172 without shoes. Boobs B-D. Proportionate arms, legs, and torso. I hate girls with thick bony frames. Evaluation of her looks and figure is the initial step. For a long-term relationship, I'll need time to qualify her. Character, education, health, and intelligence are very important.

I'll be happy to show you pictures and videos of my past/current LPs when I meet u.

Cheers!

Bro WB
From your description i have one in mind already. Your standard is high.. Same as mine.. Lol