View Single Post
Old 24-06-2010, 09:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1893 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Real doctor/medical related stories

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123456787654321 View Post
Would like to share my story.

Suffered a serious limb injury many many years ago. A few days after surgery, a procedure had to be done in order to check that everything was healing fine. I was informed that a nurse would come to prepare me an hour before the procedure. I had absolutely no idea what that meant, so I was lying on the bed completely relaxed and reading a book. The ward was mostly empty and I had no visitors that day.

She came striding to me with a basin of water and a small bag. The nurse was a slim, attractive Singaporean Indian lady, probably in her 40s, with skin the colour of milk chocolate, very nice and smooth. She was wearing a close-fitting blue uniform, not white. After greeting me, she cheerfully pulled the screen around the my bed, set her stuff down on the bed and proceeded to strip my pants off. As you may know, hospital gowns are very easy to fasten and unfasten, nothing but some velcro tabs holding pieces of cloth in place.

I was so shocked I couldn't react at first. When she took a disposable razor and started wetting it with the water from the basin, I immediately demanded to know what the heck she was doing. She told me she had to shave my groin to prepare for the procedure. I asked a rather foolish question about how much she had to shave, and she looked at me indulgently, as a mother would to a child, and told me everything had to go, of course. Then the reality of the situation hit me, and I was quite embarrassed as she spread my legs open and proceeded.

I observed her the whole time she was shaving me, but I didn't get aroused until she had to handle my penis this way and that in order to shave around it. Of all places to hold on a penis she held the head and tip of the foreskin at the bottom where the pleasure spots are. I tried to control myself but it was to no avail. As the base of my penis hardened and grew she tugged the head and foreskin harder in the opposite direction to where she was shaving (i.e. when she was shaving left, she pulled to the right). After a couple of quick strong strokes from the razor she tugged in another direction to shave another side, and so on. Needless to say all this tugging and holding, plus her looking straight at my groin, and even the strokes of the razor, caused me to have a full erection very quickly. My erection even forced her to change her grip as she shaved the last area, as she couldn't possibly hold onto the foreskin anymore. Just for a moment she took a firm grip around my erection just below the head. It was very brief, but extremely pleasurable.

When she was done she dropped the razor in the basin. There was my erection, fully stiff and hard extending over my belly, foreskin fully retracted, head red, purplish and angry, with the slit starting at me. She looked at me and then looked down at my erection. Suddenly I felt very awkward. She looked at me again and this time I turned my face away, trying to pretend I didn't know anything. Of course I did a really lousy of job of it, and finally turned back and mumbled an apology. She gave me that maternal look again and told me there was nothing to be sorry about, it happens all the time. And besides, she was rather flattered she could still excite a young punk like me. We laughed over it. Then, very matter-of-factly, she grabbed my erection hard and turned it all around to see if she had missed any spots. After a quick check, she let go, stood up, and we said goodbye to one another.

. Even now, I still find that episode highly erotic, even though nothing happened.
Thanks bro for relating yr experience at the hosp which sounds pretty similar to mine on Pg 2 #25. As i was pretty young tat time n it was the 1st time appearing nude b4 a female nurse, was really very shy....paiseh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHitMan View Post
In all check up when regard to girl i thought a nurse will also be presence with the male doctor. If there any body contact needed with the girl then the nurse will do the checking not the male doctor right.
Not always i tink...mi fren told mi tat when she went for her pap smear, she was only 1 to 1 wif the doctor. But if the doctor needed to check any part of the gal's body including her private part, believe he is authorised to do so and touch her alone w/o having to ask his nurse to help him do it

Quote:
Originally Posted by taegukgi View Post
They'll usually get a male nurse to shave but maybe they're short handed in this case
Probably so for the men, but i tink it actually depend on the hosp concerned. Some hosp wil ask female nurse to shave the male private area while some wil ask the male attendant to do it as my experiences show....but there is actually not much diff. If a male staff does the shaving, the female nurse will still come around to check u in the nude. But for the shaving of the female pubic area, they will only send a female nurse to do it...its quite obvious why

Last edited by Rickey; 24-06-2010 at 10:10 PM.