View Single Post
Old 12-03-2024, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: You guys are insane

Quote:
Originally Posted by frondsdu View Post
best to play safe, at very least take prep if not wearing a condom. I have heard from a girl working at one of the massage shops around phrom phong soi24, two of her friends tested positive for HIV. one of her friends actually got pregnant from customer, then had to get abortion. another friend left thailand, hiv+ but still working in another country secretly.
If you wanna raw when chionging in BKK, always at least be on HIV PrEP. I'll always be on PrEP when I gonna chiong during a trip. There are more shops which you can raw in Soi24 and the surrounding areas than just Butterfly and those girls are high risk to catch something. I spent quite a lot on treatment.

Even the girls in Butterfly who didn't advertise raw, sometimes you can get raw. If you convinced the girls especially in the smaller shops who didn't open the service to raw, there is chance to get them pregnant. You can try and do that if that's your thing. You can do that to the MLs at traditional Thai massage shops too.