Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
butchokoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Hi bros! Here is my FR on Iris http://www.sglonelyguy.com/?p=4818

Initially my first choice is Vanessa from same website coz it says simple english can. But when sms her she only chinese speaking bros only. Since i really need some "rubbing" i ended up booking Iris. Photos looks cute. Sms her and gave me the place. To my surprise its near mrt around 10mins walk.

Location 5/10 not quite discreet. Along the main road so passersby can easily notice you while waiting for her to give the access code to get in. Upon arrival asked me to take off my clothes and go shower (although in other websites it says shower together) but im cool with that im a big boy can shower alone. Unit is shared with two other MLs. Room is dimmed a little bit messy although spacious. But it doesnt set the mood. Pillow have that weird smell.

Looks 7/10 not as cute and similar as the ones posted in the website.

Body 7/10 tall curvaceous body. Boobs around B cup. But cannot autoroam before and during the masaage. Would be nice if can touch here and there before and during the massage

Massage 8/10 this is where she shines. Surely she knows her techniques.

HJ 7/10 at first is quite nice when she rub my rod and balls and a little bit of my crack in squatting position. After few minutes ask me to lie down and proceeded with the hj. At this part can autoroam but can not suck nipples or kiss her neck. Her panty stays on. Stroked my dick from slow to fast like no tomorrow like she is catching a train. I cum but its a little bit rushed.

GFE 7/10 although her english is very basic can tell she put some effort to have conversation. And somehow we had some good laughs

After that asked me to shower (alone) after shower paid her and left. All in all a little bit under an hour.

RTM probably no. Still want to try other MLs

Maybe u thinking how i base my points. The thing is the first ML i visited is Venus. Her place is so nice its like i want to stay as long as i like. Massage the gfe allowed autorum before during the massage. If i RTM ml i think it would be venus

But still looking forward to try others. Bros pls pardon me if my FR is not good or offensive. This is my first time sharing. I am just being true to my experience.

Btw any of u guys tried bei bei? Same website as iris? Think she quite nice. Thanks