Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 15
stickboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cat 150 -- Skinny syt FR

She's a Rorikon, Pink Nipples, Young Small Built Fellatio

WL Name – Beibei
Origin – GuiZhou, PRC
Age – 23
Height - 1.55 (very petite and small frame)
Home Base – L16 H06
Debut – About 1 month, really fresh

Looks – 7.5/10

She got nice big sparkling eyes and nice sharp nose bridge. Nothing much I can fault in her looks department. On her left neck she got a red lipstick tattoo, and at first I thought it was a sticker, whahaha...She got a really cheerful personality always smiley throughout the 1 hour session.

Body - 7/10

Fair skin, with well-proportioned body, she’s really the slim type only about 39kg. Just like a secondary school student if she were to be "nude" without makeup lah, I mean.

Tits - 9/10

She has a firm B or B+ cup size, and for her petite frame it looks nice and big. One BIG plus point is that she got very light pink nipple, oh so much like my secondary school gf. Hehe...One of the best looking pair of tits compared to my last couple of new bonk ventures.

FJ – 9/10

In the shower room, we chatted a lot during soaping she stroke my dick and balls and when her butt was facing me she will move it up and down, grinding my manhood. She gave me a shower bbbj and yes, I knew it that I gotta withstand her great skills or would blast out my load in no time.

She got a really really tight pussy, I think it could be due to her small built. My dick can only insert in 3/4 into her pussy, I tried to be gentle so as not to hurt or injured this sweet little thing. So bros with big dong, please go gentle with her.

AR - 9/10

I'm a fan of this department and she scored high, very sensous and right pressure with tongue flickng action, it was warm and moist. I was in my fours position and she deployed tickling style with her warm tougue slowly protruding my ass hole and lick gently, slowly and lightly on my cracks and thighs. In no time, my little bro hardened like I popped Tongkat, seeing that, she starts to lick my dick from the rear, Oh... I so like this position as it gives the fullest pull down tension that I can experience. Time-to-time she would lick the ass and back to the dick in a up and downwards fashion. Ooomph...I'm in highest state of ecstasy.

BBBJ – 9.2/10

Again she scored, she was never tiring trying her best to give absolute sensual to my dick, she blew me close to more than 10mins without showing complaint or look grumpy or negativity. We changed many positions, HDLY, standing by the bed, laid down position etc.

She got a unique way of bbbj, after a while she would sort of "popped" your dickhead before continuing the bbbj marathon. So for bros who are fans of bbbj she's the ONE.

Attitude – 9.5/10
Why I gave her this high rate, after done deed we chatted and while resting she asked, "Is there anything else you want me to do for you?" Indeed, epic! No other WLs ever asked me this before.

But I told her politely that I'm a happy and satisfied man now, you have a good rest. Hahahaha...

RTF – Yes, she will be in my top list and absolutely as mention that compared to some of the newbies that I ventured I would reckon she got GEM potential. I remembered one of the bro before me showed a thumbs up to Ah Yap before he left and walked away happppily as though he struck a million dollar Toto..hahaha...I guess this is the utmost thrilling in GL, that is to keep on digging and uncover new GEMs.