View Single Post
Old 26-06-2022, 03:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 11
lamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Advice:Almost accidentally ejaculated while waxing

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibeinerd View Post
My advice is just relax and erupt. You will get better and ultimately feel better than feel ashamed of yourself. Now you learn that it is a normal situation, you will slowly get used to it and feel naturnally seasoned. Hopefullly it do not disturb you from going future session after your first one.

Maybe you can try a guy to wax you, then maybe you not get hardon
Yea I understand bro. If someone were to tell me that This is perfectly normal, to be perfectly honest there is a certain thrill to it. But on the other hand i also feel bad that this girl is just doing her job, and there I am cumming to her touch and it’s unfair that she has to witness this. And yes I understand my very premature ejaculation, it was my first time having my cock seen by a girl who is not providing any sexual services, so the anxiety and nerves got to me,

The paranoia I have also that I searched on such stories online, and all the stories I get are that no guys ever do that unless it’s on purpose. Things like getting chased out or having cops called on me are what I definitely have to avoid.

I was going to share the place but some bro reminded that after this there’s a chance she’s gonna have a bunch of guys just ejaculating to her. Like what I said above I feel this is really unfair for someone who has no intention or purpose to witness this, so I will not be sharing it. Either way I’m sure based in other posts there are joints there offer waxing and “other” services so don’t think there is a reason why you must go to the place I went. Sorry and Hope fellow bros can understand my view on this!