View Single Post
Old 11-11-2022, 06:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by SILfetisher View Post
Yup. Back then I got too horny after seeing her ZG all the time, couldn't take it, must see more lol.

The best was when she just comes out of the shower only wearing a towel, managed to upskirt a few times, pity couldn't see clearly.
Coming out of the shower with a towel is the best. My SIL does that too. As my gf and her sisters share a room, I always get to be in the room and initially when they come out of shower in towel to the room, they will ask me to go out of the room so that they can change into their clothes. Then they will close the door. Slowly, it got too often that from close the door to never close then after awhile they don't even ask me to go out of the room anymore. It started with the younger sister. As usual, she came out of the shower with a towel and then I was preparing to go out of the room already until she said you just turn around don't see me can already and she just released her towel back facing me. I of course couldn't help but turn to see her naked body and she saw me and cover her boobs with her already wearing her panties. She still can smile cheekily to me like covering up and still feeling like showing her body to me but at the same time quite shy.