Thread: My kinky ex
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2016, 05:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 13
iceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to behold
Re: My kinky ex

Won't bored you guys with the details of dinner. But when the bill came, Jessica and Debbie both took out their wallets and offer to split the bill three ways. I of course refuse and said it was my treat since it was my idea for dinner and it was me who suggested the place.

By the time we left the restaurant, it was already close to ten. Since Jessica got classes and I got to work tomorrow. We left for home,

Daniel: I drive you ladies back home?

Jessica: it's ok Daniel, it's quite late already, we can take a cab home by ourselves. Debbie and I lived near each other.

Daniel: no no no, I insisted on seeing you ladies home, it's late and I will feel better know that you both are home safe and sound.

Debbie: come la, free ride home, I'm so full that I want to sleep already.

Daniel: please Jessica, can I have the honor of seeing you home?

Jessica: hmmm.... Ok if it's not too much trouble.

With that, all three of us walked back to my car. In the car, I carried on making small talking with Jessica, but it was easier this time as she was sitting beside me instead of behind me. I asked her about her degree, hobbies, what type of dogs she like, her kind of movies, her kind of music. Basically I ask a lot about her.

Upon reaching their estate,

Debbie: hey Daniel you can drop me outside the guard house, don't need to turn in, I can walk in from here. It's safe. Than hor, Jess place is just up the road turn left and across the hump. Second house after the hump.

Jessica: no no no, Daniel it's ok, I can walk in from here. It's hard to turn out later on for you. Don't need to trouble you already.

Daniel: it's ok. I got confidences in my 3 point turn. And besides it is so dark already.

Jessica: you sure? You didn't seem quite confident just now as you were driving here.

Daniel: that's cause it's my first time here. Hopefully with time and a little luck, I'll get more familiar with this area. (Looking straight into Jessica's eyes as I said this)

Jessica: arrrgggg..... Ok....

I could sense that Jessica was a little uncomfortable with my remakes just now, shit did I just blown it with her...

After Debbie got off, and we wave good bye to her and watch her walk into the compound disappearing from view. Only did I slowly drove off. True enough, Jessica's place as where Debbie said. And it was like a 2 minute drive from Debbie's place.

As I pulled to a stop in front of her gate.

Daniel: arrrgggg....... Jessica, sorry if I made you uncomfortable just now.

Jessica: it's ok.( flashing me her smile once more)

Daniel: it was nice meeting you and having dinner with you.

Jessica: thanks for the treat Daniel, I really like the food a lot. Next time, my treat ok?

As she open the door and got ready to get out of the car. I knew it's now or never, time to man up and ask jess from her number. My heart was pounding like crazy. Palms were sweaty, throat was dry and I felt like a kid who was caught with his hands in the cookie jar.

Daniel: jessica..... Arrrrggggg...... Can I please get your number?

Jessica: ...... (Shit, she's not going to give it to me) pass me your phone.

I handed my phone to her, she keyed in her number and her phone rang.

Jessica: now I got your number as well, Daniel.( As she wave her phone at me, showing me the ringing phone with my number on it) msg me when your home, so that I know your home alright?

Daniel: will do baby.( SHIT!!!!!! what the fuck!!! I was so happy that I called her baby!!!!!! Shit!!! Shit!!! Shit!!!)

Jessica: so fast baby? Do you call all girls baby? Than won't baby be special already?

Daniel: hmmm..... ( say something you dumb ass) my mind was screaming at me.... Say something you dumb idiot!!!!!!

When Jessica's laughter broke my mental block.... Just kidding with you Daniel. (Flashing her smile again)

Daniel: the word baby just slip out, cause I was really happy when you gave me your number.(shit..... I should just shoot myself now) what a complete utter moron.

Jessica: your happy over a number? So what happen if I become your girlfriend?

Once again, I become the complete moron with my mouth opening and closing but no words coming out. Looking like a bloody goldfish.

Jessica: your cute Daniel.... Good night. Drive safe.

With that she shut the door, I watch as she unlock the gate and walk in. I watch as she walked up to her door, open it and turn around, waving bye to me again before closing her door.