Thread: My kinky ex
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2016, 05:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 13
iceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to behold
Re: My kinky ex

Before, I carry on with the story. Abit about jessica, she's 2 years younger than me, from a girl school, than HCJC than a private Uni. She's 160cm, B cup, 50kg 34-28-36 body. Long hair and tanned. She has a big and firm ass, prefect for doggy as I found out later on.

Tuesday came, and I picked up Debbie from her place at 5.30pm

Daniel: so where we going?

Debbie: go to SMU

Daniel: Jessica studies there?

Debbie: yap. Degree in accounting... Can manage your money well next time.

Daniel: no so fast lor, don't even know if she likes me or not. Maybe end up just friends only.

Debbie: tell you something... Between us only. Jessica only had 1 boyfriend before in secondary school. Lasted for 8months. After that she never dated anybody before. So you better don't hurt her... If not her sister were hunt you down and cut your dick off!!!

Daniel: hey!!! You think I playboy issit? Do I look like one?

Debbie: you don't but all guys are horny bastards...

Daniel: I admit that but I'm not looking to fuck and run. I really have that special feeling for her. And no it's not my dick talking. She just makes my heart beat faster, my mind gets blurry and I feel like a complete fool in front of her. I promise you this if I ever hurt her, I'll find you and hand you the scissor, drop my pants and let you cut my dick off.

Debbie: you remember what you say to me today Daniel, cause I really mean it.

Daniel: as do I. Cross my heart and hope to die. Pinky swear.

With that we cross our pinky and press our thumb together, sealing the deal.

With Debbie's direction, we manage to reach SMU a little after 6. Debbie proceed to call her

Debbie: hey babe, we reach already.where are you?

Jessica: coming down now. Class just over.

Debbie: ok, we at the carpark there, daniel's car is the black SUV.

Jessica: ok, see you in awhile.

Debbie: she's coming down now. You nervous?

Daniel: you have no idea bro, I hope I don't make a fool of myself.

Soon, I spotted Jessica walking out of the entrance, she was dress in a sun dress with Bali style Sandal. Her hair tied up into a bun. Laptop in her arm and a bag across the other shoulder. A sight of beauty....

Debbie, hey babe... We'll here.

Jessica walked over quickly and got into the back seat. I turn around as she got in.

Daniel: hi Jessica, I'm Daniel. Nice to meet you for the second time.

Jessica: flashing a smile at me( I just melted at that) hi Daniel, nice to meet you for the second time too. So nice to know your name from you. Instead of hearing "Daniel so fat already" she laughed as she said that.

Daniel: hey bro, you spoilt my image already la. Now Jessica thinks I'm a fatty.

Debbie: you are fat what.

Jessica was laughing at Debbie and me bricking.

Jessica: no la Daniel, your not fat.... Just husky....

Daniel: husky??? Like the dog? Do you like dogs? I don't mind being describe as husky compare to fat.

Jessica: yap. I love dogs.

Debbie: hey hello the two of you? Can decide go where eat first not?

Jessica: I'm ok with anything.

Daniel: how about Jap? Jessica, you eat Jap food?

Jessica: I'm fine with Japanese.

Debbie: me too.

So Japanese food it is than. I started driving to one of my favorite Japanese place along sultan road.

( 3 years after my relationship with Jessica ended, I did kept my promise to Debbie, I did find her and I did drop my pant and I did handled her a knife to cut my dick off. Debbie saw that I was heart broken, she didn't chop my dick off but instead hug me and told me that it was just not to be)