View Single Post
Old 07-05-2016, 01:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FB True adventures......

Just got back abit bz so here's my story of J's surprise for me...
Upon reaching our love nest i went up to find J and her cousin K already having some drinks to "relax". Saw K photo from her fb looks nice. In real life better not as slim as J but not fat nice B cup boobs pointed and not sagging small nipples. And most importantly a fucking nice round ass. made myself comfortable while chit chatting w them. After awhile J came over and started frenching me. I asked K to join in and J & K started frenching each other me just watched and enjoyed and joined then in a 3 tongue fight hehehehe. Both of them slowly stripped me and They both started each licking one of my nipples. J started bbbj mewhile i was frenching and sucking K tits. K had her turn sucking my cock while J kept me busy. Requested J to join K downstairs and had them bith licking my rigid member. They took turns sucking my now hard and throbbing cock. Did not want to waste my load on bbbj i laid J down and penetrated her first she made me promise i cannot fuck K unless i make her cum first. Punped her missionary while K was alternating licking my and J nipples. Fucked J hard and fast til she came. Pulled out and told K her turn hehehe she laid down and accepted my hard cock in her now very wet pussy. Fucked her while J recovered and rejoined us J was locking my balls while i was pumping K increased my speed til K came also. Pulled out and looked at 2 young babes lying down spent on the bed and my cock still not satisfied made them both bent down side by side and started doggying them one after the other. When i feel its coming pulled out of J and fucked K doggy!! While frenching J told her im cumming and asked her the sit down the bed and get ready. Increased pace fucking K and pulled out J immediately engulfed my cock and sucked me dry after which she immediately frenched K WTF was not expecting that!!!! After they both showed me no cum in their mouths! DAMN!!!!!! End of round 1 / part 1.
Hope bros enjoy......having a hard on now while writting this hehehehe appreciate all yoir support and upz!