Thread: Dubai
View Single Post
Old 31-01-2006, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1555 / Power: 22
lysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant future
Re: Dubai

Bro, remember your girlfriend's friend. She charged me 500Dhs per shot. Whole process, 30 minutes and she is gone. The mm I got from York the other time is 500Dhs for the whole night. 3 shots in total.

You should have get the 2 sisters that night since you have pay them 100 Dhs each for play play see see touch touch ....hahahaha

You can sweet talk but I very stupid in dealing with WLs. Normally if they are ok, I will agree to the price they state. Anyway, out for fun mah....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kongsamiya
Hey Bro.
What happened? you pay 500 per shot, Think your small head very passionate man, Should not pay anything more than 500dhs per nite (not per shot) especially after midnite during weekday. Yoke club not more than 300 per shot some even go for 150 if you are good sweet talking... Remember the 2 sisters at the sea view hotel pub with the Philpino band, they offer 400 for the nite together (Shuangfei).. Bro, you are handsome enough to knock off some price from them, use your charm. For me its very sample, they offer, I will counter offer only i feel comfortable and of cause must make sure my small head can perform if not forget it....