View Single Post
Old 23-03-2023, 11:08 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 6
nuruparadise is one of the Best!nuruparadise is one of the Best!nuruparadise is one of the Best!
Re: 🌻36D✔ Nude Syt English Speaking Jap Nuru B2B Auth Msg 69BJ JG HDLY BooB fuck×2Hj

Quote:
Originally Posted by stone13 View Post
Visited Carol for a nuru session last night. Greeted me warmly as usual with a peck on my lips and helped me undress and I helped to undress her too, slowly piece by piece. And behold!!!..she had shaved her pussy hair!. I just love a shaved pussy. Look very clean n erotic. My heart already palpitating fast and instantly hard on.
During the nuru not only she uses her sumptuous boobs but her shaved pussy to glide it over my legs n body but at one point she stretched out my arm and thrust her pelvis up n down my arm.. Much like using my arm to musterbate herself while I turned sideways to watch and rub her breasts n used my other finger to feel the slit. Here goes my first shot.
[After we both washed up, time for a good hard massage followed by 2nd round of fun. This time round she blew, boob fuck and hj me until I jerked off into nirvana.She is really really 水多多
Paid her nuru price plus 50 for two rounds of ejaculations. Well worth it. I requested she stays shaven during my next visit.
Hasta la Vista baby!
Place: Convenient stay alone private.
Looks: Pretty oriental face
Boobs: Big! With pointed nipples.
Massage: Soothing strength.
Nuru.the best one
Hj: Slow steady strokes and uses her breasts to give a sensuous run. Time for you to fondle those delicious neh neh.
Nice lady to visit..