View Single Post
Old 25-04-2024, 06:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1065 / Power: 18
osamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Day 6

Had to drag myself out of room at 9am to go Central World to get some hyped up toy from Popmart for my friend. I just couldnt understand what so nice about some toy that people willing to go queue. Head back afterwards and saw her still sleeping so I sip my coffee and enjoy the view of a naked woman on my bed before attacking her again haha.

The last 5 nights of drinking proofs a little too much for my old body to sustain and clear the alcohol out despite me taking those Japanese anti hangover aids before and after drinking. Indeed lack of sleep plus alcohol makes your sperm lesser. Rest the whole day in my hotel room and tried ordering random grabfood to try.

Went Thermae to have a look and see if I can find the girl i lost contact with but no luck. She was the only girl that can is capable of hitting my soft spots without doing anything after such a long time the feeling is just so hard to find I would pay to find someway to find her again. Soooo many china men at Thermae it really spoil the atmosphere honestly, felt like a china fuck fest, literally rubbing shoulders with them when walking. In the end decided go have a little drink at Thay as I cant sleep. Saw the girl that brought me to dope&dirty the previous night and confirmed its a 'he'. Nevertheless just friendly drinks with 'her' since i have no intentions tonight. Then the table of young teens like those just turned 18yr old kind come over and cheers but pissed me off because they cant even stand straight. My bottle almost dropped twice...then the last straw came when one of the girl took my bottle and keep pouring whiskey into my cup ask me to cheers. I made it very obvious i am pissed luckily the server come and ask them to go away.
Spent the night mostly drinking with 'her', honestly 'he' is quite well done if I didnt ask i may already think of fucking 'her'. I always hears LBs can give you a better fuck then many woman but I still not ready to go that side. Anyway 'he' seem to know many people and brought some girls over to cheers with me telling them i am single, but I feel so tired and the alcohol doesnt help improve my mood either.

Decided to walk back to my hotel 30mins away because I dont like how the taxis try to carrot chop me. Walked and ate mama on the way back, halfway felt very hot so I took off my shirt and continue walking all the way back LOL.