Thread: Care & Control
View Single Post
Old 31-05-2021, 09:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of
Re: Care & Control

Quote:
Originally Posted by raefear View Post
In my case, she isn't a Stay Home Mum. Only stopped working for 1.5 yrs due to retrenchment & thats also when our 2nd one came along.

As for the kids age, 1 lawyer told me that the edge diminishes once the child isn't breastfed & are relatively independent. They are 4 & 6 this year.

Could take it that our income level is similar, but from recent records, she works longer hours and has more business travels(2-3 weekdays).

To me, leaving it to the judge is almost a 50/50 at best. What I am trying to do is to assess & strategise what points stack in my favour and pull the trigger once its 80/20 and above.
Well, I suppose then it makes it little bit simpler; now you should gather evidence that you wife was retrenched back then, and that she never stopped thinking about going back to work, be it in terms of email, letter whatever get those records.

She works longer now, with more business travels? Good, means she cannot effectively be around. Then again records, take photos of her passport to prove she is not around.

I assume that you and your folks are spending more of your time and resources (not just money efforts too) and hence spending more time with the children. Don't ever let your wife change the care arrangements, your lawyer will explain why....if he or she is good.

One thing, that 50-50 nonsense? forget about it....you are a layman, how do you know.